Featured Post

Be Your Own Decorator

Shadows

Thursday, November 6, 2014







Forever 21 Quilted Jacket, Turtleneck Sweater | Guess Curvy Sophia-Skinny Jeans, old (similar here and here), H&M Boots 

TGIF!

Boy, am I happy that it's the end of another busy school/work week, but the work never stops for me and my sister. This weekend we are once again "working" on the blog- I wouldn't call it work when you actually enjoy and are excited about doing a project though. While we're both new to photography and blogging, I am so excited whenever we set out on the weekends to do photos. With each shoot we do, we are striving to improve our skills and put out quality content, which is why it makes my heart smile whenever we get complimented by anyone on the work that we do!

For this shoot, we went to the law quad, one of my favorite buildings/places at Michigan. It was a bitterly cold day, around 34 degrees Fahrenheit, and we both froze our booties off for the hour we were outside! It is going to get increasingly more difficult to do shoots outside as the icy winter months approach, but we will take it as a challenge to get more creative with what we do.

For this shoot, my sister was able to capture some beautiful moments with the shadows, hence the title of the blog, Shadows. What I love about photography is showcasing the beauty of the setting, and my sister is great at doing that wherever we go! I eventually want to buy my own DSLR camera so that I too can get behind the lens and start practicing my photography skills. There's so much to learn and I'm eager to do more!

There's nowhere to go but up from here! I'm so excited for what the future holds for us, and we will keep on working until we achieve our goals. There's no better feeling in the world than when you attain what you've been working hard for. I hope that you guys also have a passion and are working hard to make it happen. I truly believe that anything is possible with hard work and dedication, so off I go to make my dreams come true!

1 comment:

Dina Bobina said...

You are so sweet! Love the post!!!

Post a Comment

Design by Smitten Blog Designs