Featured Post

Be Your Own Decorator

Into the Woods

Thursday, October 9, 2014






H&M Jacket, Cowl-neck Sweater (which I wore as a dress, also similar here and here), Wedge Boots, Burgundy Bag | Swarovski Stud Earrings

It's that time of year for winter jackets. Winter is almost here but I refuse to acknowledge it. Another summer has gone by way too quickly, only to be replaced with several months of dreary skies. That's what I hate the most about winter. The constant cloud cover- you barely see the sun. Which is why I want to try to squeeze in some good outdoor time before winter kicks in. Winter, ugh. These pictures were taken at a park right next to my current apartments that I love going to for a run or hike, which has been rarely lately.

But there's one thing I'm happy about today, and that's TGIF!

Friday is here, which means there's only one more day of doing stuff I don't really want to do (hehe) before the weekend! This weekend I plan on catching up on some sleep, studying for midterms, and attending a friend's bachelorette party. What are your plans? I hope you guys also try to soak in the sun!

Go outside and enjoy some of the last warm weekends for months to come!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Smitten Blog Designs