Featured Post

Be Your Own Decorator

Croatia

Tuesday, October 21, 2014












The last and only time I was ever in Croatia was when I was a baby before the war in Bosnia. The only reason I even know that I've ever been there is because my mom told me that we went once for vacation. I think most Eastern Europeans go to Croatia for their vacations, and I don't blame them, it's stunning!

With that being said, these are actually Dominik's photos from his travels to Croatia in the summer of 2012. I asked him to be a co-contributor to my blog since he travels a lot (without me haha), but since he dislikes writing, we settled on the agreement that I could share his inspiring photos with you guys instead. I want to spread the beauty from around the world, even if I have yet to see it with my own eyes! I've picked my favorite photos he took in Croatia to show you! I'd like to give a huge thank you to Dominik for allowing me to share his photography with the world. There's so much beauty he's seen that I want everyone to get to experience too. Thank you!

I also have other beautiful photos he took from his travels that I can't wait to share with you! But in the meantime, I hope you guys can take in the natural beauty that is Croatia!

P.S. If you have any questions about traveling to Croatia, just ask in the comment section, and I'll make sure to relate them back to Dominik and get back to you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

nadaschokolada said...

:)))

Lippie Hippie said...

Hi, I like your blog and your style :) How can I follow you? :) x

nadaschokolada said...

Lippie, thank you sooooo much :) I'm so happy that there's someone out there who likes it! :D you can follow me on instagram (nadaschokolada) and pinterest (nadaschokolada) those are my main two social media accounts (it's too exhausting to have more than that haha)

Post a Comment

Design by Smitten Blog Designs