Featured Post

Be Your Own Decorator

Cape Cod

Sunday, September 21, 2014












This past Labor Day weekend, Dominik and I visited Cape Cod, Massachusetts. I've been meaning to post up the pictures for some time now, but because my computer broke and I just got a new one, I'm finally able to update the blog! Going through the pictures has brought back all the wonderful memories we made in Cape Cod!

These pictures are from our first day there. The first town that we visited going into Cape Cod was Falmouth. We had breakfast at the Pickle Jar there, and we both agreed that we didn't like the food that much (which is why I didn't bother to post pictures). From Falmouth, we drove through the towns of Hyannis, Yarmouth, and ended up in Chatham, one of our favorite places! We visited the Chatham Pier Fish Market where we saw a handful of seals bopping in and out of the water while the crowd looked on. This was my very first time ever seeing seals, and I was amazed at how big they are! We ate fried clams from the Market while sitting on big rocks right next to the water, and at one point we saw a seal peeking its head out of the water and looking right at us! I thought that it maybe knew that we had food and would try to come up to us, which was a scary thought considering how huge they are, but it just sunk back into the water and wasn't to be seen again. After exploring further around Chatham, we finally drove to our cozy bed and breakfast in Brewster. We ended the day at the beach in Brewster watching the sunset. It was an amazing day spent exploring from dawn to dusk- my favorite kind of day!

There are many more beautiful pictures we took that I can't wait to share with you, but for now I'm off to bed after a very long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Smitten Blog Designs